Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hunnikens Crit 4/12

So I didn't finish today but I tryed to win. I went hard from the gun me and Nate O neil got away on the 2nd lap the field just let us go. Nate wouldn't work so we let the fild catch us and I got back into the front (top7). I followed all the moves and I and on one occasion heard Gods voice till me to Go so I moved real hard and maintained my position in the field because there was surge right as I moved, the field sat up and then God said go again and so I attacted with all my might and when I was sure I had gotten clear o fthe field I looked back to see who was with me. It was Paul Dessualt who said "keep going Jesse, Faster". He took a really hard pull and when it was turn to pull I looked down at my speedometer and we were goin 35mph into the headwind (Ouch!). The field did not like are move and put an end to it quickley. When the field catches you your supposed to jump back in well if you wait to long to jump your at the back and that is exactly what I did. At fiesta Island when you jump back in there are 100 riders you have alot of time. In this race there was only 35 to 40 I waiting 30 seconds to long and got dropped GAME OVER!!!

No comments: